Avaldora

Thursday, July 05, 2007

anger

couple of things today made me pretty angry.. but it did make me realise something tho..

(1) i believe in certain principles that i hold dear. and when someone violates these principles, i get angry. and so from that, i can conclude that anger may not necessarily be a bad thing - it means that there are certain values that matter to you. therefore, i shouldn't be angry at myself for being angry.

(2) i do however get angry at myself for staying angry, or letting anger get the better of me. if someone does anything to piss me off, why should i let it continue to bug or affect me? it's like once something sets me off, i let it get to me and i go on this trail of destruction.. for example, i can make one bad decision after another. that's really bad and frankly, stupid. it might actually be better to withdraw into a cave and calm down rather than go around feeling half-crazy.


and now for the stuff that really pissed me off today:

- cancelling plans at the last minute. i just hate it when that happens... me - i like schedules and i like plans. i can understand being flexible and things are dynamic and situations can change - i got no problem with that. but don't, don't cancel things with me at the last minute. even if i understand that it can't be helped sometimes, it sure as hell doesn't make me feel better that there is now a huge gaping hole in my nicely laid out plans.

- dumping work on me that is so not in my scope of responsiblity. do i really need to say more? bah humbug..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home