Avaldora

Tuesday, January 15, 2008

disfigured

ok.. someone else gave feedback today that i should blog more in order to entertain her while she's at work.. geez.. makes me wish i was doing her job so i can complain about not being entertained by other ppl's blogs while i'm at work.. hehe

urgh, i got this ugly cut on my forehead now above my right eyebrow.. got it from playing badminton just now. i was jumping to smash the shuttlecock when i apparently swung my racket so hard that it totally threw me off balance mid air. i was of cos expecting my legs to reach the floor first so i can recover myself, but they never did leh for some strange reason.. haha.. i landed face down on the floor. bumped my head and probably cut myself on the edges of the tiles..

i know, i know.. sounds incredible.. i was there myself and i can't believe it either.. haha..

so anyway, guess i have to live with this stupid cut on my forehead for the next few days.. hm.. just hope it doesn't leave a permanent scar or something..

1 Comments:

  • Well, no sotong, no prawns and no dark soy sauce .. Then won't leave scars liao .. haha

    Ehh public servant good ! bonus $$$$$$$ !!!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at Tue Jan 29, 08:15:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home